Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Flower Soft Christmas Nativity Luminary


Hi Everyone.  Christmas is fast approaching and I wanted to share with you a little something from Flower Soft that is sure to brighten your day, or maybe even your night (you'll see what I mean in a minute).

I will be back teaching monthly card/technique classes at Stacie and Gracie's beginning September 22.  Be sure to RSVP with Grace as space is limited.

Now on to what  I wanted to show you.  Have you seen the new Christmas Pyramid Card Kits available from Flower Soft?  Not only can you make the most beautiful cards with them, you can also convert them into luminaries.  Take a look at the video below!   Grace will be carrying these card kits in her store but in order to insure that you get one, you may want to call her so she can order an adequate quantity.  Also, if you are interested in learning how to make these, let Grace know and I will schedule a class to show you how.  This will be on display at the shop at the end of September so stop in and see it in person.



Have a wonderful day and I hope to see you in class soon!

~ Cibele ~

1 comment: