Friday, September 23, 2011

October Card Class


Gracie's card class for October features 2 holiday cards.
The reindeer card is stamped using versamark and embossed using clear embossing powder on white card stock. Adding shades of blue and grey to fill in the back ground makes the snowflakes and reindeer really pop and for the adding touch the centers of the snowflakes is silver flower soft. Then adding several layers of card stock is just the right touch to bring this card together.
The Season Greetings card is made from scraps. With all the scrapbooking and card making I do scraps can really come in handy. Add ribbon and some gold balls, use your favorite punch and put it all together and you've just created a simple and elegant card.
Look for the monthly calendar to be published for dates and times. Hope to see you at a class.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gracie, I noticed your blogspot on your card, so I thought I'd check it out! I love the cards with the deer on them. Very cute! The seasons greeting is classic. I have a need to do both! Please help me, as I used to take a card class called Christmas in July. It's so difficult to find good classes these days. angelicaberck@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete