Friday, December 23, 2011


Hi everyone!  I wanted pop in to share a card I made for a recent Flower Soft challenge.  This card uses one of the Vintage Christmas card toppers and they are so easy to make.  If you're interested, please let Grace know and she can place an order for you.  These are great if you want to get started on next year's cards.

I'll be back in the shop in 2012.  Doesn't that sound like it's a long time away?  Only one more week really.  Anyway, if you would like to take one of my classes, be sure to check with Grace and grab your spot because classes fill up quickly.

In the meantime, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or Happy Kwanza!  Whatever way you chose to celebrate this season, I wish you health and happiness!

~ Cibele ~

No comments:

Post a Comment